ETL Using SSIS
Applying ETL Concepts is one of the major skills for any data integration developer or any data engineer in general, and also it is not about the tool, it is about applying the ETL concepts and DWH concepts with an understanding of the best practices and how about how to build your own project from scratch so you get understanding of the full cycle of ETL and data integration.
What you will learn
- Understand ETL Concepts
- Understand SSIS Architecture
- Install and Setup SSIS
- Understand and apply Data flow tasks
- Understand and apply Control flow tasks
- Apply your knowledge on common ETL Use cases
- Build Data Warehouse Dimensions and Facts
- Learn the best practices for SSIS and ETL Development
- SSIS Interview Questions
- Familiarity with SQL (Optional)
- Familiarity with DWH
Who should enroll in the course?
- Data Engineers
- ETL and Data Integration Developers
- Anyone from any background who wants to know about ETL and SSIS
Understand the core components of SSIS
Install and Configure all components of the SSIS environment.
Overview of the SSIS Package Designer interface, and its most used interfaces.