The Introduction to Generative AI – Art of the Possible course provides an introduction to generative AI, use cases, risks and benefits. With the help of a content generation example, we illustrate the art of the possible.
By the end of the course, learners should be able to describe the basics of generative AI, its risks and benefits. They should also be able to articulate how content generation can be used in their business.
- Course level: Beginner
- Duration: 1 hour
This course includes interactive elements, videos, text instruction, and illustrative graphics.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Describe generative AI and how it aligns to machine learning.
- Define the importance of generative AI and explain its potential risks and benefits.
- Identify business value from generative AI use cases.
This course is intended for:
- Business decision-makers.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
- None as this is the first course in a series of digital trainings on generative AI for business and technical decision makers.
Section 1: Introduction to Generative AI
- Overview of ML
- Basics of Generative AI
- Generative AI use cases
Section 2: Importance of Generative AI
- Generative AI in Practice
- Risks and Benefits