Amazon Lex is a fully managed artificial intelligence (AI) service with advanced natural language models to design, build, test, and deploy conversational interfaces for voice and text. In this Getting Started course, you will learn about the benefits, features, typical use cases, technical concepts, and cost of Amazon Lex. You will review an architecture that uses Amazon Lex, along with other Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, to build a chatbot solution. Finally, through a guided tutorial consisting of a narrated video, step-by-step instructions, and transcript, you will learn how to create an Amazon Lex bot using the visual builder in your AWS account.
- Course level: Fundamental
- Duration: 1 hour
This course includes presentations, graphics, and a step-by-step tutorial to follow along.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Understand how Amazon Lex works.
- Familiarize yourself with basic concepts of Amazon Lex.
- Recognize the benefits of Amazon Lex.
- List typical use cases for Amazon Lex.
- Describe the typical architecture associated with an Amazon Lex solution.
- Understand the cost structure of Amazon Lex.
- Implement a demonstration of Amazon Lex in the AWS Management Console.
We recommend that attendees of this course have completed the following training:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Introduction to Amazon Lex
- Architecture and Use Cases
- How Do You Create an Amazon Lex Bot?
- How Do You Delete an Amazon Lex Bot?
- Learn More